R-CMap is an open-source concept mapping software, implemented in R. It provides a graphical user interface to guide users through the concept mapping analytical process. The following files are available for download:
- Documentation (GroupConceptMappingInR) Updated 8/22/2018
- The R-CMap software as a zip file (RCMAP). See the documentation for installation instructions. Updated 8/22/2018
- A demo project in Excel format (DemoProject01)
- A demo project in an RData format (Demo01). Note that the file has to be unzipped first.
- A report generated by R-CMap (in pdf format Demo02)
- A script to check whether a concept mapping input file has structural problems (checkDataFile). Note that the file has to be unzipped first.